In April we {and by we I mean Kev} started work on the property - just cleaning things up and get ready for hopefully building in the {near} future! I should have gotten my real camera but I just took some "before" pictures" instead of on my phone! I also really wish I would have taken them before Kev actually started! The property looks amazing! Grandpa Corkey was a huge help to Kev {as always!} AND Dave and Brenda left their tractor at the shop for us to use {and store}! That tractor was a life saver - so thank you so much Dave and Brenda!


Mason helped Dad everyday - and ran the battery dead on the Gator - everyday!
He cut down this big tree (as well as many small ones!) and ripped out that fence! It is so open now!
Lots of help from the family! {On the raining weekend!}
We had three big burn piles that Kev and Grandpa had to keep stoking and burned for a week (or more!)!
Some of the "after" clean up!
The stumps burned and burned...
Our apple trees and future home site - off to the left!
This will be the view from the house! We have it all staked out! Just waiting on getting the septic approval - DEQ is a nightmare! AND we just got an offer on the house (I hope I am not jinxing this by writing this down!) but say lots of prayers that it will all work out and that we can begin construction this summer! Dad is coming next week to help up put in the driveway and lay the water pipe and conduit for the electric. Slowly but surely we will get there someday...selling our house would put things in overdrive though!! Keep your fingers crossed!













No comments:
Post a Comment