Daddy turned 29 - we had a BBQ and the boys had a camp out with him in the back-yard. It was a fun day! Miller is getting to be a busy as big brother. He thinks he is one of the big boys - can't believe he'll be two next month!
After Dad left for work we went up to Seattle to visit Josh, Erin and Ty! I wish I would have taken more pictures of these cute boys! They had so much fun playing together. Ty is going to be a big brother this summer and we can't wait to meet Baylee! It was so good seeing Erin - it had been too long!
Miller got some sweet shades at the dollar store that we've been rocking EVERY.DAY!
Mason is his usual wild self - asking for German pancakes every morning lately. He calls them his birthday pancakes and says pretty please, they're my favorite!
Once Auntie Shey gets to Argentina we won't be able to send her packages - so they boys and I mailed her come cookies and pictures while she is still at the MTC! We love and miss her!





No comments:
Post a Comment