I am officially 40 weeks...and no baby! I never thought that I would be "over-due!" We are just waiting for our little guy to decide to meet the world. My mom and Shaylee came on Saturday. My dad's good friend flew them here...38 min flight verse a 7 hour drive...they got pretty lucky! We are very happy they are here. It has made the time go by a little faster. We are trying to stay busy...as busy as a nine month pregnant lady can be that is. We took them clam digging but the weather didn't cooperate too well. Kev got his limit but the girls spent most our time in the truck. And Kev took Shaylee fishing...she had a great time! But she is totally grossed out by the fish...
Hopefully our next post will be about our baby boy FINALLY deciding to come out! We are very excited and very ready!!!
2 comments:
Have I mentioned what a great dad Kevin is going to be? I just have visions of Mason and Kevin fishing together. What a good Uncle. I'm thinking that tonight is a good night to go into labor.
Hey Brina, so i had this crazy cool idea. I dont know if you are aware but, shannan and I will be coming up for ty's wedding this summer, but we will be there like a week early, and are looking for some activities to do. Over the past 3 years i have really gotten into fly fishing, but this whole vegas dessert thing doesnt work well with that. It look like to me that you hubby is quit the fisherman. Do think he would take me fishing? it doesnt have to be fly fishing, butI have never been on a fishing trip where i have caught my limit. must be the Thomas fishing curse. well just a thought. i sure hope that baby of yours comes fast, i wanna meet him. love ya miss ya
Post a Comment