Is it time yet?!? I am so very ready for Mason to get here! I was 37 weeks yesterday...3 weeks til my due date! But I am really hoping he decides to come a little early! I had a doctor appt today. It was long...they stress me out every time for nothing. I hate when they tell me all these things are "wrong" but then they just send me home. My blood pressure is up, I am retaining too much water and I am having some contractions. But after an hour on the monitors they said Mason looks good so they sent me home with instructions to get off my feet (basically put me on bed rest...not strict...but no house work, I need to be laying down as much as possible and I can't lift over 5lbs?!?). It will be a long few weeks...especially since my husband left for work this morning!
In the end as long as we are both healthy that is all that matters...but I just wish the end would hurry up and get here! I don't know if I could sound more pathetic but I feel pretty darn pathetic at this point!
I do think my tummy has finally slowed down...now he just looks like he is dropping! Which is a good thing...=)
2 comments:
I've been thinking about you and Mr. Mason! I don't think you are pathetic - I think you are completely sane. It's count down time and gosh darn it, you are ready!!! I hope that all goes well and that you are able to have that little man in your arms soon! Today I held a baby that was born at 9:30 this morning, incredible!! It's actually making me think that labor might be worth it:) Just know that you are not alone and that I'm thinking of ya!!
I haven't checked your blog in a while, but am happy the end is so close for you! Hang in there! He will be in your arms soon and you will get to snuggle and kiss his cute little face! Good luck with the bed rest.
Post a Comment