This weekend we went to visit my family. We had a BUSY weekend but it was great to be home.
The events of the weekend included:
- Elk Hunting - no luck for us but my neighbor had some success!
- State Playoff Volleyball Game - Shelb (My Sister) had a game and they won! Off to state this weekend...lets go BHS!
- Birthday lunch with Grandma...it was so good to see her =)
- Inheriting LOADS of fabulous Christmas Decorations from my mother! My husband isn't too happy about my collection but I was quite excited. And now I have the itch to decorate (I know its early!) My mom put all her stuff up and got me in the Christmas spirit!
- And of course spending time with my family! I wasn't too good a taking pics but we did manage to get the little ones together.
It was a fun weekend and I am glad we got to make the trip over. I'll be back for Thanksgiving and then we'll both be back for Shery's wedding! Only a month away...yay!
1 comment:
Sabrina! Thanks for putting these up. I love that last picture, haha! and the mohawk's great. Bryce had so much fun with his aunties :)
Post a Comment