Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Story in Photos: "Thankfulness"

My good friend follows the I Heart Faces Blog and I thought this was such a cute post and decided to join! Here is my story in photos - what I am thankful for...

My husbands job...I am so grateful he is able to support us! And that he loves what he does.

Our home! This is last year right after we bought it...I am so thankful to have a beautiful home to call our own.

On a lighter note...MILK!!! I LOVE milk (Only the fatty kinds tho - not that skim stuff that is basically water!). I don't know what I would do without it...

And on a much more serious note...our baby! I am so excited to be starting a family. I feel so blessed to be pregnant and I pray every day that I will have a good pregnancy and a healthy baby! And I cannot wait to find out if we have a little boy or girl in there...

Our little family...even my ADHD dog Molly (Who drives me crazy with her insane amounts of energy but I do love her!)
My husband (with his brother...) I appreciate all he does for me and that he is such a wonderful person. I love him with all my heart!

My sisters! I'm missing two in this pic but these three are my best friends and I don't know what I would do without them. I hate being so far from them but I know they are all just a phone call away!
My family...family is the greatest blessing on earth and I am so grateful for mine! I love them all and I am so thankful for the wonderful examples they all are to me.
My husband's family...I am so fortunate to be blessed with wonderful in-laws. They are great people and are so good to me. They raised a wonderful son and I for that I will always be thankful.
There are so many things to be thankful for! I have truly been blessed in my life. I have a great husband, a wonderful family, the most amazing friends and most importantly I have my faith. I know where I came from, where I am going and I have a relationship with my savior. And that is my story...

3 comments:

Skye and Becca said...

Oh! I love this post, too! That is a great idea and it makes you think a little more about what's really important...including milk, haha!

Tutus N' Trucks said...

baahahaha i about lost it with the milk lol i love you so much and im thankful for you!!!! you're an amazing friend!!!! i love the post =)

The Maki Family said...

Thanks both of you =) Yes it is pathetic that milk is on my list..but just being honest!

And Summer...you are an amazing friend as well and I love you too!