Wednesday, October 28, 2009
The rotten flu...
I was fortunate enough not to experience morning sickness but my immune system has decided to fail me and give me every other form of illness! I have been sick for a month. With sinus infections and nasty colds...and more recently bronchitis and the FLU!!! It has been horrible! My husband is gone (although he did offer to come home from work to take care of me - I told him not to - because I didn't want to infect him!) and I have been stuck at home for six days. I keep thinking its getting better...then all my nasty symptoms come back! Blah...I hate being sick! I know I sound like a baby but I needed to vent. Oh and the funny part is all the rumors going around...gotta love a small town! Just a few circulating around the school were: severe case of swine flu, that I was in ICU in town, and the best was that I was so sick I had to be taken to OHSU for treatment. None of which are true! I am just home trying to get over this crap...its nasty stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ah, rumors... I feel for you about how easy it is to get sick while you're pregnant. You have to be extra, extra careful. Even then it doesn't always work. I feel like locking myself up for the last two weeks. Hopefully you get feeling better soon!!
Nice rumors!!! lol! Feel better my love and we'll do greys next thursday when youre not all contagious and such lol
Sabrina, I am so sorry you are sick, I pray you get better soon! Drink lots of fluids and get yourself and that baby in your belly well soon! xoxo, Michelle!
You poor thing. Hope you are on the mend!
Post a Comment