Sunday, October 4, 2009

Deer Season...

Yay for a quick hunting season...and success! Kev left with his brother Friday afternoon around 2:00 and they were suppose to be gone for five or six days. But...they got a 4 point opening morning around 11:00, cleaned it up and decided to head for home. I asked if it was because he missed me (of course he said yes!) but I think the fact that it was snowing and in the 20's (and they were sleeping in a tent!) had more to do with it! They got home around 8:00 last night. And I was very happy to see them =) And Kev is so excited he got a buck - and a pretty nice one too! They even took a few pics!

Kev with his four point and our meat...


This was where they were hunting over in Central Oregon.

1 comment:

weesie said...

Nice BUCK!!! By the way CONGRATS!!!