Growing up in Eastern Oregon I have had one snow day that I can remember... I have been in Knappa for about five months now and we have had four snow days this week!!! You would think it would be the opposite..who knew?!? I never thought I would have a white Christmas on the coast...but keep your fingers crossed cause it just might happen =) I have had basically the whole week off and been able to bake cookies, wrap presents and get our house cleaned! It has been fun to have a home for the holidays. Kevin and I will be here for Christmas with his family and then I will leave for home the day after Christmas to go McCall with my family! I can't wait!!! I will miss being home for Christmas but I am grateful I get to spend it with Kevin and his family.



1 comment:
Sabrina, the Wii is soooo much fun! My arms were so sore from boxing that I had a hard time sleeping the other night! I just ordered the Wii Fit and I can't wait for it to get here. I loved the pic. of your cookies, those are my favorite! :) And you made a TON of them. How fun. Have a Merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment