The boys with the kids...at the Zoo!
They had a rough day...
Skye and I in the Kitchen...
The whole family at the Zoo Lights!
Sayge and Shay with their Turkeys =)After getting settled in our house we got to host the Root Family Thanksgiving...which I am sure many of you know from Mom's Christmas card (which was mailed prior to Thanksgiving!). We had so much fun and were so grateful my family was able to come down. Kevin was able to get off the boat and be here which was a blessing =) Even tho it was a FULL house we loved having everyone here. We got some great news...Skye and Becca are expecting baby number two! They are due April with another little boy! We had a great weekend and ended it with Knappa (Kevin's old High School) winning the 2A State Football Championship and our family getting to go to the Portland Zoo lights together!

1 comment:
How fun! I love family get togethers. Even though it may be a little chaotic at times- its so worth all the time you get to be together! Your little sisters are so cute! I remember you telling me about going to get one of them (I forget which) when we were in Physical Science together! AMn how times flies!
Post a Comment