Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our Holiday Season!

We hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year! We were very blessed! We got to spend Christmas with Kevin's family and then he had to go back to work and I was able to spend a week with my family in McCall, ID. The snow wasn't as good for snowmobiling as it usually is and we spent the entire first day stuck! It did get better tho =] We went ice skating and ended the trip taking all the kids sleding.
Kevin and I did get to have our first WHITE Christmas together in Knappa and I loved it! I started school again this week after having three weeks off! It was nice to go back to work. I got all the Christmas decorations taken down and Kev took down the lights. Its all put away in boxes waiting for next year! The snow is all melted away now and the rain has begun...it will defintely be an adjustment for me!

Me with the two boys - Jaxon & Bryce.
My siblings ice skating in McCall.
The whole group!
Me and Kev Christmas morning...he was so happy to be awake!
Taking Shay for a ride on our snowmobile.
All the little girls skating! They are so cute together!
Brandon, Beve, Jordan, Kev and Me on Christmas at Aunt Vienna's House.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clark and Liesel said...

Glad you had such a great Christmas! It's so fun to be with family over the holidays! You look so cute!

Andrea said...

It looks like you had a great time! I miss you and your brother. I hope all is well!