May 13th (Mother's Day!) was Kevin's 27th birthday! All our company left that morning and we got to spend the day with Daddy! We surprised him with a new "gun." He has been asking me for a new gun for almost a year and I kept saying "no." He worked overtime last month so we decided to get some cash (because I would have no idea where to even begin buying a real gun!) and bought a nerf gun and put the money in the barrel. When he opened it he didn't see the money...and looked at me like I was a little crazy. "Wow babe, thanks for the gun..." Then he finally found the money and I explained the present and he was in total shock. And eventually super excited...
Mason thought the nerf gun was the greatest thing ever! He loved Daddy's birthday present!
He wanted cherry cream pie for his big day! And of course Mason thought it was his birthday (again) so he had to help blow out the candle!
Happy Birthday Kev! Mason and I love you and are so grateful for the wonderful daddy and husband you are!

No comments:
Post a Comment