Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bittersweet Moments

My baby turned two last week (I will eventually post about our fun filled week!). I swear he turned two and a switch went off...he has grown up so much in the past few weeks. From little things like talking more and going down the slide all by himself :) To some big accomplishments like napping in his big boy bed and finally going to bed without mommy or daddy laying with him until he falls asleep. Tonight we even went to bed without our nightly bottle :) (Hoping to be completely done with bottles soon...as in yesterday ;)...) I am happy that he becoming more independent and adjusting so well to all these little changes but also a little sad that he is no longer a baby :( We have two big hurtles to cross still (binky weening and eventually potty training...both of which I'm sure will happen after we've adjusted to a new baby in the house!) but he is growing into such a sweet (...and often stubborn and overly independent) little boy! We love him so much and he is going to be such a great big brother! I'm so proud of him and hope he keeps up these great transitions!

No comments: