September was filled with service, baseball, rafting, football and family!

Mason and I going to a football game! He LOVES football (really all sports!) - keeping him off the field is a challenge but it is so fun to watch him cheer and his absolute excitement about the game!
We had the Vinson (Grandma Root's Side) Family Reunion in Shady Cove, OR in September. I had class that weekend, so Mattea was a life saver and watched Mason while I went to school then we headed south. We went rafting on the Rouge and got to meet some of Grandma's family! We had a great but quick trip... Mason went back to Burns with Grandma and Grandpa after the Reunion and got to spend a week there! He had such a great time! And I was so thankful that my parents were able to help out!
Mason and Trigg during our stake wide service project! It's amazing how unproductive you can be when you have a one year old to chase around - but we went and tried to serve!
A highlight of the month was taking Mason to his first Mariners game! He LOVED it! We went with Auntie Erin and Josh! They live just outside of Seattle. We took the ferry over to the game and had such a great time! It was beautiful weather and we had an awesome trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment