Monday, January 16, 2012

October's BIG Blessing!


We found out that Mason is going to be a BIG BROTHER! We kept it a secret until we mailed out our Christmas Cards...

We are due July 1st...

Our baby bug...can't wait to meet him/her!

I am certainly showing much much much faster this time! We told everyone when I was about ten weeks, the picture above is when I was eight weeks! We couldn't have kept it a secret much longer!

This is at 14 weeks! Hopefully I slow down a bit and don't get as big as last time!

We are going to a new doctor in Longview, WA. We love him! He has been so awesome! We are praying for a much better birth experience then we had with Mason. It is a bigger hospital and we just have a much better feeling! We get to find out if its a little brother or little sister on February 1st (two weeks!!!) and I CANNOT wait!

Kevin and I are both leaning towards boy... I feel the exact same as I did with Mason. I haven't been sick...just hungry and tired! I am 16 weeks now and starting to get back some energy. I would love to have a little girl in our home at some point! But we will be happy with a healthy baby!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Congrats Sabrina! Cute Christmas card!