Monday, June 13, 2011

Vegas and GLEE!

My little sister, Sheyanne, called a couple months ago and asked me to go with her to Vegas so she could see Glee Live. Of course, I said YES! (After making sure my in-laws could watch Mason...). It was a really quick trip but we had a GREAT time! We literally tried to see all of Las Vegas in about 8 hours - I've never walked so much in my life! The strip is MASSIVE! These are a few of the highlights:



View from the eiffel tower...


On top of the Stratosphere...


The BIG SHOT!


So MUCH FUN!


The Venetian...we wanted to go on a gondola ride but the wait was too long.



The wax museum!




This was the highlight for my husband (he was at work) but we met Pete Rose and he signed a baseball for Kev. Kev was pretty stoked!



The show was the highlight of the day! We loved it! I would definitely recommend it to anyone that watches the show...=)



GLEE Live!


We also saw some dolphins, rode the roller coaster at New York, New York, went through a ridiculous amount of casinos looking for things, ate some fabulous frozen yogurt and had a great buffet dinner at Mandalay Bay! I put $20 in a slot machine just to say I did - what a waste of money! And its not even fun... Vegas was crowed and dirty BUT we had a great time and it was nice to see the sun for a change =) Thanks for the fun trip Shey!

1 comment:

Jana Root said...

why did you out that picture on there nena!
I told you no!