I was thankful to have my Mom here on Mother's Day. I also was thankful to have my husband home and get to celebrate Mom's and our sweet son's birthday with his family. Mason and Kev got me a sweet card and tickets to a Tim McGraw Concert in June. The tickets were a birthday/mother's day present. I am so EXCITED! The concert is now only a week away...
This is what myself, my siblings and my dad got my mom for Mother's Day. She had been wanting an updated picture of the Oakland Temple (where they were married). It of course say "The Root Family, Established in 1981." My mom loved it! I am so grateful for her and the example that she has been in my life. She is the best mom in the world and we are so lucky to have her!
No comments:
Post a Comment