Sunday, March 7, 2010

State Wrestling...

Last weekend I was able to go watch my cousin at the Oregon State Wrestling tournament. He won the state title for 125 lbs!!! And the Burns High School wrestling team won the team title for the 9th year in a row! It was fun seeing some of my dad's side of the family. And I am so proud of Dallas!
I didn't take any pictures but I stole some from my aunt and sister-in-law!

Dallas...125 lbs State Champ!
Family that was there cheering him on...
Bryce (my nephew) saying bye to baby Mason. He even gave him kisses =) He is so adorable!
And last...the 31 week picture! I just feel bigger and bigger by the day! But now I feel like I am gaining weight all over...not just in the belly! I was 31 weeks on Wednesday. So we are down to 8 1/2 weeks...oh I can't wait!

No comments: