I got to spend this weekend with my family at Shelby's state basketball tournament. The girls ended with a 5th place finish and the sportsmanship award. I was proud of Shelby and her team! I can't believe she is no longer a lady hilander...her senior year seems to be flying by! It was so much fun spending time with my family...everyone was there except my husband. He stayed out on overtime. I appreciate all his hard work!
Sisters...after Shelb's last game! I missed the purple memo...although I don't think I have a purple shirt that would have fit!
Mom, Shelb and Dad...
Skye, Bryce, Shelb, Brandon and Becca...I think Bryce was Shelb's biggest fan! He cheered for her during every game...even during the boys game! It was pretty darn cute. Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun weekend! Congrats Shelby...Thanks Jeff for your great picture taking skills! And Mason and I are glad we don't have to sit on any more bleachers while he is still in my tummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment