Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day...

Yesterday was Valentine's Day...it is not a holiday I particularly like but it is nice to take the time and appreciate your sweetheart! I told my husband that all I wanted was a finished nursery by the 15th (when he goes back to work...) and a card with more then "Love, Kevin" written in it! And the good man that he is got the room totally finished and I got about a paragraph in a card =) Which is great for him! We spent the day together at home. I made dinner and this amazing dessert (which I probably ate too much of!). We watched old movies and played some games. I kicked his butt in a game of scrabble but he turned around and destroyed me at rummy!
I couldn't be happier! I LOVE Mason's room. And so does Kev...he told me he is going to stop questioning my decorating abilities. He didn't like the idea of doing stripes but I talked him into it. And I think he is glad I did! Kev worked so hard on the room. Along with doing the room he basically had to re-arrange the house. We had to move dressers, beds, the computer, gun safe, futon and the list goes on and on...Grandpa Corkey came down and helped with the lifting and we finally have everything put in place =) Just in time for my dad and Shey to come and visit this weekend and bring the furniture! I can't wait to see them...

The final product...


I'm almost 29 weeks...11 more to go! I can't wait for Mason to get here =)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You're getting there, what a cute room!

weesie said...

That looks REALLY good Sabrina!!! Nice colors!