Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ultrasound!

Our son has officially inherited our stubborn personalities! Yesterday I met my sister in Portland to go get our 3-D ultrasound. Little Mason wasn't too cooperative during the 20 week ultrasound...so I was keeping my fingers crossed that he would cooperate this time! No such luck...he was a pill! And the ultrasound tech tried everything to get him to move...we poked at him, I had to get on my hands and knees and try to shake him around, she had me eat candy and run up and down the stairs to try and make him move! He was laying sideways across my stomach and would not budge! And the one time he did he turned the WRONG way! He was trying to sleep and we were interrupting his nap time! He would kick at us to try and get us to leave him alone but would never move.
We did get some good pictures and I love watching the DVD! He is adorable and I just love his precious little face so much =) I'm not one to say that babies really look like one parent or the other...but so far the verdict is that he looks more like Kev! (Not that you can really tell...!) He opened his eyes at one point, he was yawning, showing off his biceps and had his feet up by his head most of the ultrasound! We did get the confirmation that he is definately a little boy! The ultrasound tech saw some hair...so we'll see if he comes out with light hair like his daddy or with my dark hair! Here are some of the pictures...



I just love him so much already and cannot wait to finally meet him! It was so fun to see him yesterday...he is so precious and has quite the little personality! But I don't know if this house can handle any more stubbornness...

2 comments:

Casey said...

So precious, Sabrina! You guys are going to be awesome parents. :)

Ryan & Michelle said...

Your Mom told me that you posted your pics! Soooo cute!! That is so much fun you were able to do that. I remember seeing my friends 3-D and her baby later on - totally looked the same (I know it's the same baby, but it's amazing how many details the 3-d can show!) it was really cool. I love the yawning and excited for the hair! We found out our little one has hair too & we're wondering the same thing - light or dark. Crazy!! I'm loving the nursery - you are so on top of things!! I also found out that our baby showers were planned on the same day & time!! Crazy! We're moving the time of mine, because I wanted to go to yours. I will see you soon!!