While Kevin was at work I got to go home for Spring Break. It was great to see my family =] It was a very busy week...but I had so much fun!!!
The week started with the long drive to Burns! Then I drove to LaGrande on Saturday the 21st for my best friend, Amaya's, graduation! She got engaged..YAY! It was great to catch up with her and her fiance, Andy =]
Then I headed back to Burns...in snow =[Not much but still..snow in March! Spent a couple days at home with my mom, dad and the little girls. I got to take the little girls down to the barn to feed baby calves. Calving season is in full swing at home! Shaylee fell off the kitchen table and we thought she might have broke her arm. Poor thing didn't use it for three days but the x-rays were clear. No damage done!
On Wednesday we headed to Boise to go dress shopping for Shery! After three stores and ALOT of dresses...she found the PERFECT dress =] And amazingly her entourage of women (mom, aunt, cousins, sisters...) ALL agreed! We got alot done for the wedding and it was fun for everyone to get together.
We made it home Friday. Spent Saturday helping dad and then that night we went to Grandma Root's house to have a little birthday party. My cousins, Adam (24) and Becky (22) , and myself (23). We have all celebrated our birthdays together since birth...and grandma brought out the old home videos to prove it! It was alot of fun seeing everyone. Although I can't believe how old we are all getting!
That night my dad and I left at midnight and drove to Longview. He had to pick up a truck he had bought at an auction so he drove me car over the Mountain and I made it home about 8:30 Sunday morning...completely exhausted! I had a great break and it was so good to see everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment