Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh the month of March...

This month is going by WAY to fast! Kevin had meetings all last week in Vancouver and today is already the 15th. We have had some beautiful weather on the coast this last week but the rain and wind came this weekend. We got to spend the first weekend of the month down in Salem with my family. It was the 3A State Tourney and Burns girls won the title =] We all got to watch Shelb! It was fun having everyone together. Aunt Vicki, Lynsi and Kelsi were all there too. Becca was a life saver and did Kevin and my taxes. And I might add that she is still tiny with just over 5 weeks to go! Knappa boys also won the State Title that weekend in Pendleton. It was too bad we couldn't watch them both.
My parents gave us their old couch and chair that are currently living in Shery's garage. I am very excited to get them and have been searching for slip covers.
While I am very excited about next week and getting to go home for Spring Break - I am dreading my dentist appt. on Wednesday =[ I leave for Burns Thursday though and get to spend ten days there. We are making a trip over to Boise and staying with Uncle Steve and Aunt Vicki for a few days. We get to go dress shopping with Shery. Except Shey will be in New York =] Having the time of her life...I'm sure.
Life is busy but wonderful!

Dad with his big girls! Missing the two munchkins.

Me and Shelb =]

Sisters! Shey keeps dying her hair darker so I don't look like such an odd ball with my dark hair anymore =]

3 comments:

John and Bethany said...

Call us if you have time when you are in Boise, 801-722-4247

Andrea said...

Cute fam! Clark's dad did our taxes, isn't it nice to have someone in the family that knows what they're doing? Our girls won state too, gotta brag:) I wish you were closer, hope things are well.

melanie said...

Hey Sabrina, I love your blog! I check it all the time to see the latest on your family. Take lots of pictures when you're home and post them! love ya, cousin Melanie:)