I had an awesome opportunity to go to Europe for ten days with my Mom and sister! We went with a group of kids from Burns High School. We had such a great trip! We started our trip in London, which is still incredible! {I had been in 2007 for five weeks for a study abroad!} My favorite part was Windsor Castle! It was my first time going there and what an incredible place so full of history. Next stop was Paris! We got one beautiful day, but the other two were rainy! {Felt like home!} We had an interesting stop at Notre Dame. There had been a suicide inside just prior to us arriving. It's was a crime scene for hours and we ended up leaving and coming back the next day to go inside. Good thing we had incredible macaroons to munch on while we waited! Following Paris we took a horrible night train to Rome {worst part of the trip!}. It was 17 hours on a stinky, crowded train! BUT once we got to Rome the train was quickly forgotten! I fell in LOVE with Italy! I hope to go back someday {with my husband!}! The history there is incredible! The food was the best...real Italian pasta and pizza! Oh and the gelato...which we had multiple times every day! It was a FABULOUS trip! I am so thankful my parents made it possible for me to go, that my husband took vacation to watch our boys {...who loved having Daddy home and were so great for him! He is the BEST Dad!} AND that Shey invited me to tag along on her senior trip! These are memories I will always cherish!
LONDON!
PARIS!
ROME!!
This was our tour guide Pamela! She was fantastic! We all loved her and had such a wonderful time!

































No comments:
Post a Comment