Uncle Skye and Aunt Becca came to visit us over the 4th! They got to meet Miller! We had a BBQ and did a few small fireworks in the backyard. It was fun seeing everyone...although I was a bit of a zombie still. (Miller is not the best sleeper!) They also went fishing but I didn't get any pictures of their fishing trip. We were happy to have them and had lots of fun with our cousins!
![]() |
| The boys eating! |
![]() |
| Mason eating Uncle Skye's fruit dip! |
![]() |
| Playing in the tent! |
![]() |
| Eating s'mores! |
![]() |
| Watching fireworks! |
![]() |
| Our little pip squeak! |
![]() |
| Brandon eating chocolate...he has a bigger sweet tooth then I do! (Which is saying a lot!) |
![]() |
| "Thank you for the fireworks, Daddy!" |
![]() |
| Sweet Miller! |
![]() |
| Marion and Miller |
![]() |
| The big boys! |
![]() |
| Cousins! |
![]() |
| Brothers! |













No comments:
Post a Comment