Saturday, June 16th, I officially graduated and received my MAT. It was HOT (the black gown and hood didn't help!) I am 38 weeks pregnant and scheduled for my c-section on June 25th. They moved me under a tent for most of the ceremony (I guess they were worried I would go into labor!) There were 917 graduates and the ceremony went surprisingly fast, considering! Kevin had to go back to work on the 15th so he had to miss it (saving his time off for baby!) My awesome parents made the trip over though! I can't thank them enough for all their love and support. They are such awesome parents and have set such a great example! They are always there for each of us...my siblings and I have truly been blessed! I am so thankful to be finished with school and want to thank all those that helped and supported me throughout this journey!






No comments:
Post a Comment