My little Mason Man has officially moved into his bog boy bed! We finished his big boy camo room about a month ago but waited to move until the 1st week of April.


He looks so tiny in that big bed! Can't believe how big he is getting... He is growing into a VERY BUSY but very sweet boy! We love him so much and can't imagine life without him!
So far the adjustment hasn't been too bad...keeping our fingers crossed it stays that way!

Our other growing boy is getting bigger daily... (Or at least I am!) Mason is so cute with Baby Miller. He is always full of kisses for him and usually likes to plant them on Mommy's bare belly (lucky me!) As long as the shirt doesn't come up in public I'm okay with the belly kisses!

I put these in backwards... BUT here is Miller at 28 weeks!

24 weeks!

And 20 weeks...
We are so grateful to have two healthy growing boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment