Monday, April 11, 2011

B is for Balen!

We started with an invitation...

a mommy - to - be...

friends and family... food and drinks...
yummy cupcakes...


games and gifts...


(Mason didn't quite understand how to play...)


And we ended the night with a beautiful, "B" filled, shower for Auntie Shery and Baby Balen!




We had a great turn-out! Shery got so many cute things for Baby Balen. We can't wait to finally meet him... We missed Auntie Shey (...who was in Boston! Yes, I am seriously jealous!) and Auntie Becca! A big thanks to Brittnee, Mom and Christy for all their help with the shower! A big thanks to Tamra for making the cupcakes! And a big thanks to my dear friend Chelsey for helping me make everything!!!


It was a hectic evening - wish I would have gotten more pictures but these will have to do!


1 comment:

chelsey said...

Oh, I'm so glad it all turned out! The pictures look great! And I love the cupcake toppers! They totally match everything we made! Awesome!