Saturday, February 5, 2011

Basketball Games & Bruises

We went to Burns last weekend to play in the snow and go watch the girls play basketball. Well most of the snow had melted but we decided to go up in the mountains and snowmobile for a bit anyway - BAD IDEA!!! I still am not sure what happened, but I managed to total my dads snowmobile. Kevin watched as a flew off the snowmobile...bounced down the road 60 feet and land next to tree. Meanwhile the snowmobile managed to find that tree as well and went crashing into it. I opened my eyes to a mangled snowmobiled and banged up body! It has been a week and my body is just starting to get over the soreness. The only major damage (besides the snowmobile) were my glasses breaking =( It was a bad day! However, I was very lucky - it could have been so much worse!!!
Grandpa Andy and Mason - watching Sayge play basketball. It is her first year in Park and Rec and we're so glad we got to watch her play!

So grown up...
But still so small!

Sayge made her first basket EVER (in a game...)! And I got it on film - woohoo!!! We were so happy for her =)

We also got to watch Sheyanne play JV basketball - which I didn't take any pictures of. Her team did a great job! During varsity half-time Shaylee got to play basketball with the "little hilanders." She was pretty cute! We had a fun trip - just could have gone without the wreck!!!

No comments: