We went to visit Grandma Jana and Grandpa Andy a couple weekends ago! We had a wonderful trip. I sure love going home and seeing my family =) We made sugar cookies, put up Christmas lights, celebrated mom's birthday (a month early!) and put up the Christmas tree! We got to see Skye, Becca and the boys while we were there too. I went elk hunting with dad, Skye and Glen. Glen shot a spike - that we packed out on horses. It was quite the adventure. Mason and I got to stay for almost a week and it was a much needed visit! While we went to Burns - Kev stayed here and went elk hunting with his family. They killed two bulls - his dad shot a really nice one! I don't have any pics...sorry! I did get a few pics of all the kiddos at Grandma's house though!
No comments:
Post a Comment