I need to be doing homework right now but I would rather be blogging (or really doing anything!) I feel like I am in high school again - read the chapter and answer the questions. Only now the chapters are longer, harder and about assessments not an actual subject! And you only have three weeks to read a 300 page book instead of the whole year! I already hate assessments just reading about them - I haven't even had to assess students! UGH...ready for Saturday to get here and be done. Then I can blog about exciting news and pumpkin carving =) Until then back to my book on assessments...=(
1 comment:
Oh Sabrina, I am so sorry! I have always hated all things homework! I hope the rest of the week goes by fast for you so you can be done with your homework for now! ;)
Post a Comment