School & Football - no better words to describe fall time! I started back to school on Saturday. It was a VERY long day but I am excited about my new classes... After a three hour drive and nine hours of school I was able to drive down to Corvallis and meet my cousin Kelsi's new little girl, Alyvia. Kels had her on the 18th - she is a beautiful baby girl and I was so happy I got to meet her! (And snuggle with her - I already miss the newborn stage, they grow so fast!)
And football - I think I may be in trouble. My son loves to watch football all ready. We went to Knappa's game on Friday night. The boys kicked PC's butt - whoohoo! But I took some pics of my little guy while he was watching a football game (that we were recording for daddy). The looks he was giving me are priceless. I think dad may have to fight him for the recliner...he looks pretty darn comfy!


1 comment:
I came across your blog from Kira's - I love it! Mason is adorable - I swear, these boys start they're love of football entirely too early. =) Hope you're enjoying the not-quite-fall weather!
Post a Comment