We have been BUSY! Summer finally arrived on the coast...thank goodness. We needed some sunshine. I have been busy with school work...only three weeks left of summer term. Kev had his first month back at work...it was a hard goodbye. And he is about to leave again! He got to do some fishing while we were home...steelhead and sturgeon. I got to go sturgeon fishing one afternoon...I hooked into a monster! Probably an eight footer! I fought him for a LONG time finally got him to the boat and kev was trying to pick it up for a picture and it flopped out of his hands. I was so BUMMED! Kev said it weighed at least 150 lbs...oh well. Kev caught this 50 incher the other day though...


Mason does not love the hot weather! Especially with no air conditioner! He is such a good boy though. We had his two month check up on the 7th and he weighed in at 12 lbs 2 ounces and 24 inches. The first round of shots were a challenge. Poor guy...temp of 102 in 90 degree heat! I felt terrible. The doctor said he is doing great tho...healthy, growing boy!

Above is my yard sale special coffee table. I shattered our old glass one (sad story!) so I was determined to find a "child proof" replacement. This solid wood rounded corner beauty was $20! And with $10 of paint and the supplies below is my final product =) I am quite pleased!

Kev did get to come home for his first father's day. Mason made him a photo book to take on the boat and got him the oudoor channel. It is $3 a month and Mom has not wanted to get it...watching hunting and fishing is NOT my favorite pastime. Kev was VERY happy tho =) We went to his grandparents for a BBQ...the weater wasn't too nice but we played some basketball and had some yummy food!


All the Johnson (Kev's moms side...) cousins...

The boys playin basketball...Beve looks like a dork!
No comments:
Post a Comment