Sometimes I feel like I am always waiting for something! There is always something to look forward to. Lately the anticipation of finding our what we're having has been the number one thing on my list! Well...tomorrow is the big day! As long as the baby cooperates and lets us get a good look down there. Oh I can't wait...seriously more excited about this then Christmas (And I LOVE Christmas!!!) Hopefully I will be posting soon on whether little bean is a little he or she!
Also...I am still quite excited and anticipating Christmas (and Christmas Break - the greatest part of working at a school!). We got our tree last weekend...I love Christmas trees. And I love having our own tree to decorate and make our own.
Another major anticipation has been my sister Sheryden's wedding. It too has finally arrived...this Saturday her and Jeffery are getting married! I know she is beyond ready for the big day to be here and I am so happy for her. Not so happy that my dress wouldn't zip and we had a small crisis finding a bigger one and getting it altered in a week (and I still don't have it!) But lets pray it will be done in the morning and it will fit for the big day!
1 comment:
cute pictures...but you dont even look pregnant! We cant wait to hear if its a boy or girl!!!
Post a Comment