Yesterday was our one year anniversary. We didn't have big plans...but we had a great day! Kev made me breakfast and then we got ready and went down to Seaside. He took me out to Big Foots - I got a yummy steak! Then we walked around Seaside and got some amazing ice cream cones. They were homemade waffle cones...delicious! Then we came home and had some cake...very healthy day! Funny story...we totally cheated and ate our top layer of our wedding cake a few months ago. So I asked the lady who made our wedding cake if she would make me another small cake for our anniversary. She agreed and it was amazing! And Kev was really excited...we both loved our cake! We are going down to Seattle next week for a Mariners game and staying the night so that is what we are considering our anniversary. But we had a great day together and it has been a wonderful year of marriage. I am one lucky girl and I can't wait for many more years to come =]
1 comment:
Sabrina, You are so adorable. Congrats on yours and Kevins 1st anniversary! I LOVE those waffle cones in Seaside and your cake looks so yummy. Dan and I cheated too and ate our wedding cake topper the next day! :) Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment