So for the fourth Skye, Becca and my two adorable nephews came down to visit. It was so fun having them here. Friday was nice and relaxing...we went on a walk and then had a BBQ that night, followed my smores (my favorite) at my in-laws. Then Saturday Kev took Skye and Becca out at 4am to go steelhead fishing. They caught three..but they were all native fish so they had to release them. I got the boys ready and we went down to the dock about ten and then we spent ALL day on the river. Kev's family all came out and we had such a good time! His Uncle Dave and Brenda were down visiting, his parents, Beve & Jordan, Uncle Gordan and Jeri, Chris & Tera and their kiddos. We were all tired by the end of the day. But we came home and showered up...removed all the sand plastered on EVERYTHING and we ALL sleept great!
1 comment:
Hey Sabrina :)
Looks like you had a super fun Fourth of July!
I loved the Twilight series, and thought it would be so fun to do a giveaway since I went to Forks for the Fourth of July!
So I am totally entering you twice for the comment and for being a follower of my blog! :)
And just think, if you win I won't even have to send it that far! :)
We should totally hang out sometime soon. Maybe we can get Tera out of the house too and give her a break. :)
Post a Comment